4EARTH FARMS PAN-ROASTED
BRUSSELS SPROUTS & PANCETTA WITH DIJON CREAM SAUCE
Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: 20 Minutes | Ready In: 30 Minutes | Servings: 3
- 1 bag 4EARTH FARMS™ Brussels Sprouts, washed & sliced in half lengthwise
- 3 pieces uncooked pancetta, diced
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 3-4 tbsp creamy Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Sauté the pancetta in pan on medium-high heat until crisp. Remove the pancetta from the pan and reserve. Add the Brussels Sprouts to the pan and roast, stirring frequently. Continue cooking until the sprouts start to brown slightly (8-10 minutes)
2. While the sprouts cook, heat the heavy cream in a small saucepan to simmer. Add the Dijon mustard and stir until smooth.
3. Once the sprouts have browned, add the pancetta back to the pan. Slowly add half of the mustard cream to the sprouts and stir to coat.
4. Remove from heat. Place sprouts in a serving dish and toss with the remaining mustard cream. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.