4EARTH FARMS CREPES
Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: 25 Minutes | Ready In: 35 Minutes | Servings: 4
- 8 4EARTH FARMS Crepes
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- rosemary for garnish
1. Using a large saucepan, cook the onion in the oil until tender.
2. Stir in chicken and mushrooms until mushrooms are cooked. In a separate saucepan melt the butter, stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
3. Pour in the milk, cook until mixture starts to thicken, stirring often. Pour sauce into chicken mixture, stir to mix well.
4. Spoon mixture down the center of each crepe. Fold edges over top. For an additional treat, add 2 tablespoons Sherry to sauce.