4EARTH FARMS CREPES
Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: 10 Minutes | Ready In: 20 Minutes | Servings: 4
- 8 4EARTH FARMS Crepes
- 1/2 cup broccoli florettes
- 1 tomato, cut in thin wedges
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 6 asparagus, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- parsley for garnish
1. Combine vegetables with oil in a large pan over high heat.
2.Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring often, just until vegetables are tender.
3. Divide vegatable mixture between the crepes. Fold crepes into quarters to serve. For an additional treat add 1 to 2 teaspoons soy sauce to vegetables during cooking.